Without having to take an expressway or long roads, the strawberry farm inside the city of Nagoya (Aichi) is a leisure option and easily accessible.
In Ichigo Batake or strawberry garden there are two very famous varieties, Akihime and Benihoppe, both delicious. To learn more about the famous varieties tap here .
Preferences vary, some prefer strawberries with nothing and others like it with condensed milk. In this place you can choose the chocolate fondue and this has been drawing the public’s attention.
In addition to the juicy red fruits to pick and taste on the spot, you can buy to take home. It also has jam and ice cream.
い ち ご 畑
- Hours: 10 am to 2 pm on weekdays and 10 am to 3 pm on weekends and holidays
- Day off: undefined
- Rates for 30 minutes until May 10: ¥ 1,900 for adults (above junior high age), ¥ 1,600 for primary students and ¥ 1,200 for children aged 3 to 6 years. As of May 11, rates are discounted
- Time reservation : see online calendar (tap here) or by phone 052-302-9158, from 9 am to 5 pm
- Parking: 40 vehicles
- Infrastructure: toilets, wheelchair and baby stroller
- Location: in Minato-ku, tap here to open the map
To see other places in Aichi that offer this type of leisure tap here .
Source: Portal Mie