The beach Coconut Beach Irago is in the city of Tahara in Aichi. It is a small beach, but very cozy especially for families or groups seeking tranquility.
Next to the Port of Irago, the beach has a good structure for bathers including parking lots (requires fee during summer), showers, toilets and a kiosk that sells drinks and food. It is also possible to rent umbrella, mats, buoys and other beach items.
The water is very calm and families with children can enjoy the beach very safely.
And in the summer there is a water park that is located right next to the beach, with staff to help people who are having fun.
It is a fun option for those who live in Toyohashi and nearby regions. Ideal for a day of fun and tranquility.
- Season: July and August
- Parking: ¥ 700 (84 vacancies)
- Shower: ¥ 200
- Bathrooms: free
- Sunshade + tent rental: ¥ 2,000 per day
- Water park: ¥ 1,500 / hour (children below ¥ 1,000 shogakko)
- Address: (441-3624) Aichi-ken Tahara-shi Irago-cho Miyashita 2822-2
- Tap here to open and view the access map
Source: Tahara Kankou